-
August 5th, 2001, 02:47 AM
#1
HB Forum Moderator
All dead archives are around the time the board was down for those two weeks back in June of this year...they are currently on the bottom of page four and the top half of page five.....bummer.
I sent the following message to the webmaster....
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/Forum239/HTML/000926.html I believe they are dead because the last
post to them was around the time Hostboard was down for two weeks.....any chance they can be
revived....although, they are better dead and visible, than deleted.
-Alex
Looks like the dead archives were fixed!
-Alex
[This message has been edited by Alex (edited August 11, 2001).]
-
October 29th, 2001, 07:17 AM
#2
HB Forum Moderator
There I go again...being a "catalyst".
------------------
Alex
[This message has been edited by Alex (edited October 29, 2001).]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks